Paya Lebar Officially Launched Landlease Quarter

Read more Non-Landed Private Resale Home Dealings Drop 1.5% Throughout September

It consists of office, residential and retail elements branded as PLQ Workplace, PLQ Restaurant and Park Place Residences, respectively.

PLQ’s total gross floor area has been 1.8 million sq feet, with PLQ Workplace covering 900,000 sq feet and PLQ Theater inhabiting 340,000 sq ft.

Its residential element, Park Location Residences, has three residential towers home 429 condo units, together with public comforts taking an extra 100,000 sq ft.

Stage 1 revenue, covering half of their total units, offered in an average cost of S$1,805 per sq ft (psf) while Stage 2 offered in S$1,938 psf.

The components came with 99-year leasehold provisions and you to interrogate configurations.

PLQ Workplace includes three Grade A office towers, together with PLQ 1 and 2 with office spaces composed of 24,000 to 32,000 sq feet floorplates. PLQ 3 includes csuites — a flexible office notion catering to businesses hunting co-working spaces and hiring smaller groups.

Office tenants are comprised of 18 major Singapore businesses and multinational companies, such as PropertyGuru, Roche Singapore, Tokyo Electron Singapore and Sabre Asia Pacific.

PLQ Restaurant includes 200 stores inhabiting six floors, with anchor tenants like KopiTime, a Virgin Active health club, Shaw Theatres and FairPrice Finest.

Approximately 90 percent of retail and office spaces are rented or under final discussions.

PLQ’s end growth value is approximately S$3.7 billion, together with Lendlease owning a 30 percent stake in the land and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority possessing the remaining 70 percent.